BVS Covid Protocols
To Our Valued Clients,
We are open our regular hours with a few changes. All procedures and visits are continuing as normal however, we ask that only one person be present in the exam room for your pets’ exam. We can now have up to four people in reception at a time.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Masks are required to enter the building.
When you arrive at the hospital, please remain in your vehicle, and call 250-652-9700. We are currently taking patient histories over the phone.
If you do not have a vehicle you can phone from outside or come into reception.
If you do not have a cell phone, please come into reception, and let one of our team members know you have arrived.
- Please remain in your vehicle with your pet and call our hospital. We will arrange for one of our team members to speak with you by phone to gather a history of your pet’s health concerns.
- Once ready one of our team will meet you in reception to escort you and your pet to an exam room to see the doctor.
FOR PICK UP Meds and Diets:
- If you need food or medications for your pet, please call ahead and we will set it aside for you or place it on order.
- You may also access our online store https://www.myvetstore.ca/breadnervet
- Once registered you may order and pay for your pet food, supplies and toys, and you have the option of them being delivered to your home or picked up at our hospital.