Join our team! We are looking for passionate, dedicated, fun-loving, motivated individuals to join our team. Come chat with us!
An opportunity has been created at Breadner Veterinary Services! Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for a Veterinary Office Assistant with strong Client Communication Skills to join our Reception team. This individual would be covering a one year maternity leave with the potential to become a permanent position.
What are we looking for?
– Strong interpersonal communication skills
– Organized with strong attention to detail
– Ability to multi- task
– Positive, enthusiastic and eager to learn
– Experience with Veterinary Software Avimark an asset
What would your role be? (some examples are, but not limited to)
– Answering phone lines and Emails
– Booking appointments
– Checking patients in & out of appointments
– Operating Point of Sale Terminals
– Managing Patient Files keeping them accurate
Come join our team of passionate, driven individuals inspired by the health and wellbeing of our pets! We are a caring compassionate work family in an environment where we are encouraged and supported to learn and continue to broaden our skills.
Job Type: Part time leading to full time
Wage: Dependent based on Experience
Training Start Date: January
Shifts: Will include Saturdays and some Evenings
Benefits package, uniform allowance, monthly lunches, continuing education opportunities, treat days and much more!
If you believe this is the opportunity for you please submit your Resume and Cover letter to email@example.com attention: Laura
Saanichton, BC V8M