I think my pet ate something that could be poisonous, but he/she seems fine. What should I do?

Don’t panic, but call us right away. Be sure to have the package information of any ingested product to help us advise you further. The more information available, the better we can advise you as to your next step. If an exposure occurs after business hours, please call the Central Victoria Veterinary Hospital for emergency care, at 250-475-2495.

If your pet is not showing any adverse symptoms, you can also call the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center at 1-888-426-4435. You may be charged a consultation fee.